Wednesday February 17 at 3:30pm EST
In this free 45-minute online webinar, I will share:
- The story behind Go Girls! Camp and how we have inspired hundreds of Bay Area girls (and boys) over the past decade
- The art & science of our Go Girls! Culture Code, our 5-point social/emotional methodology that helps girls step into their peaceful and powerful selves:
- Say Yes! – I am ready for anything. I say yes to keep the fun going. I say no to keep myself safe.
- Give & Take – I give to others and I am happy. I take in the good and I am healthy. I am a Go Girl! and I belong.
- Make Mistakes – I am not perfect. I celebrate myself for learning and trying. I get to grow and change.
- Feel My Feelings – I feel happy and angry and everything in between. I can act calm…even if I’m not. I am just right as I am.
- Take Center Stage – I make bold and brave choices. I have the power of my voice, body & imagination. I am part of the whole play.
- A few practical examples of how we integrate social/emotional learning and the arts to create a learning environment that is safe, loving, and fun while also providing opportunities for healthy risk-taking
- Ways to get your students involved in our programs including: Go Girls! Camp (for rising 1st-4th graders), our Go Girls!/Reel Stories (for rising 5th and 6th graders) and our Go Girls! Leadership Team (rising 7th-9th graders)
- Answers to any questions you have!
When you RSVP, you will be entered to win a free spot in one of our camp sessions for a girl of your choice!
If you are interested but cannot attend the live webinar, please RSVP anyway.
That way, you will receive a link to the recorded webinar and can watch it whenever it is convenient for you.
Everyone who RSVPs will receive a free copy of my e-book by the same name, Take Center Stage: Supporting the Social/Emotional Health of Our Girls.